I. be responsible for writing and put anend to academic misconduct
II. Submission notice
The content of the contribution is in thefollowing order: title, author's name, work unit (including address and zipcode), abstract, key words, text, notes, references, English (title, author'sname, work unit, abstract, key words)
1. Name and organization of the author.
2. Abstract: it refers to the preciseexpression of the outline of the content of this document, withoutsupplementary explanation or comment, that is, for the purpose of providing theoutline of the content of the document, without commenting on introductorylanguage and supplementary explanation, the brief, accurate and completedescription of the important content of the document. It's better to use about200 words. Abstract is not a summary, but a brief introduction or comment on thecontent of literature.
3. Key words: refer to those words thatappear in the title, abstract or body of the paper and have substantial meaningfor expressing the subject content of the paper. A noun or noun phrase. Threeto eight, separated by semicolons.
4. Classification number of Chineselibrary.
5. Fund Project: the article is the resultof the project, please indicate the full name and batch number of the project.Example: Fund Project: National Social Science Fund Project (00bjl005)
6. Author profile: name (year of birth),gender, nationality, native place, education background, title, researchdirection, telephone, e-mail.
7. Text: it is appropriate for themanuscript to be about 8000 words (including references and English), and thewriting format, punctuation, number usage, chart style and writingspecifications all conform to the national standards.
8. Notes: those who explain and explain thespecific content of the text are notes, marked with circles and numbers, andthe content is placed at the end of the text.
9. References: the references that quoteother research results are references, which are used at the place ofquotation.
Marked by square brackets, the content isplaced at the end of the text. For multiple citations from the same document,the same serial number is used in "references" to mark different pagenumbers in different positions of the text.
The format is as follows:
(1)Monograph (m), Anthology (c), dissertation (d), report (R)
Liu Guojun, Chen Shaoye, Wang Fengzhu. Library catalogue [M]. Beijing: HigherEducation Press, 1957. (in the page of the monograph, for example,  15-18)
(2)journal articles (J)
he Lingxiu. Reading Gu Cheng's history of Nanming Dynasty [J]. Research onChinese history, 1998 (3): 167-173. (start stop page)
Zhong Wenfa. Nonlinear... Application of [C] / / Zhao Wei. Theory andapplication of operational research: Proceedings of the Fifth Congress of ChinaOperational Research Association. Xi'an: Xi'an University of Electronic Scienceand Technology Press, 1996. (page in)
Chen Sha. The vitality of knowledge [n]. People's daily, 2002-12-24 (09).
[serialnumber] main responsible person, electronic document title [electronic documentand carrier type identification]. Date of publication and update / date ofquotation. Address of publication or acquisition of electronic document
Xiao Yu. Publishing industry informatization drive [EB / OL] (2001-12-19)[2008-11-15]. Http://www.creader.com/news/200112190019.html.
(6)standards (s), patents (P), compilations (g), archives (a), various undefineddocuments (z)
Be sure to contribute online athttp://xysz.cbpt.cnki.net/editoren/index.aspx? T = 1